Short-Term Wedding Venue Bookings
Save money. We offer a reduced rate for short-term bookings, and you may also receive reduced rates from other wedding vendors who offer price breaks on “open” wedding dates.
Get creative with décor and menus. Your wedding doesn’t have to be Pinterest-ready to be meaningful. Instead of thinking about what’s already been done or what’s expected, think about what you actually want. Then, decide on your must-haves.
Are you thinking about getting married within six months or less?
Short-Term Wedding Planning Timeline
6 Months Out:
- Book your venue
- Block out hotel rooms for your guests
- Book photographer & videographer
- Choose an officiant
- Book florist
- Book entertainment
- Purchase a wedding dress and choose bridal party attire
5 Months Out:
- Time to accessorize! Purchase your shoes, undergarments, jewelry, hair accessories, etc.
- Book a hairstylist and/or makeup artist
- Book day-of transportation
- Order invitations
- Create a wedding website with details of the event (acts as a save-the-date)
4 Months Out:
- Purchase wedding bands
3 Months Out:
- Order favors
- Plan your honeymoon
- Do a hair and makeup trial
- Do a cake tasting
- Send out invitations